OLA press release on national dialogue
Published Jan. 31, 2022, 3:55 p.m. by FNN
The Oromo Liberation Army (OLA) issues a press release on the national dialogue fanned by the Prosperity Party. OLA lists six preconditions for national dialogue.
1. Reaching a negotiated cessation of hostilities across the country;
2. Dealing with Eritrean influence and withdrawing its forces from Ethiopia;
3. Releasing all political prisoners across the country;
4. Opening unimpeded humanitarian corridors wherever it’s needed;
5. Repealing the proclamation that designates OLA and TPLF as terrorist organizations;
6. An all-inclusive process that leads to the establishment of an independent commission acceptable to all stakeholders.
The OLA lists PP's indicates the national of PP has nothing to do with national dialogue but intended to unify PP's political camp, coopt some Oromos so as to saw discord among the Oromo camp, perhaps make a fake public call to the OLA and TDF, gain western financial support, and eventually continue the war.
The full content of the press release is found below.
Oduu tarkaanfii waranaa WBO
Cuunfa Injifannoo WBO
WBOn magaalota guguddaa seenuu jalqabe | Bilxiginnaan H Lixaa aanaa Habrootti qeerro guuraa jiraachuutu dhagahame